Friday 2 April 2010

Design Development

Crikey - Okay So it's been a long while since I last updated: The internet back at my London home had been down for SO long that I fell totally behind & now I'm trying to catch up. But from now, I should be back on track!

Okay so over a period of 3 lessons, we did some design development exercises, with each week focusing on different things.

First Lesson (week 3): Silhouettes, Collars & Cuffs:



Then Came (Week 4): Sleeves, Shirts & Skirts:


And Finally (Week 6): Trousers, Coats/Jackets & Dresses:




*Note, that the designs with a yellow sticker are the ones I liked the most and will use the idea for my final collection

Then from there, I created a final selection of 16 garments, using elements from all of the previous examples:



No comments:

Post a Comment